Managing Your Aid

Managing Your Aid

Whether you’re planning a summer semester or a semester abroad, managing your financial aid will help you reach your goal.

Satisfactory Academic Progress

Students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to receive federal financial aid and institutional financial aid.

For updates on the status of your financial aid application:

Prospective Students, check your SpiderPortal .
Current students, check BannerWeb.

Incomplete applications can result in missed deadlines!