Non-UR Study Abroad During Summer, Fall or Spring Term

During the academic year, Richmond students who study abroad in an approved non-UR study abroad program sponsored by other domestic colleges or institutions may apply for consideration for Federal Direct Loans and Federal Grants.

Contact the Office of International Education for information on the policy and procedure for approval of non-UR programs.

Contact the Office of Financial Aid for information on the financial aid application process for approved non-UR programs.

Students who enroll directly with an international school (i.e., who do not go through a domestic host school) are NOT eligible for financial aid from University of Richmond or federal financial aid resources.