Richmond Home

Professional and Continuing Studies

If you're not sure how to pay for school, we're here to help. We promise to make the process as simple as possible.

To be eligible for financial aid consideration, generally you must be enrolled in a degree or academic certificate program and must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. To continue receiving aid, you must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress.

All continuing studies degree and academic certificate programs are eligible for financial aid consideration except for the 12 credit hour version of the Certificate in Information Security.
Questions? The Office of Financial Aid has the answers.

Contact the Office of Financial Aid

(804) 289-8438
Fax: (804) 484-1650
Queally Center, Suite 214
142 UR Drive
University of Richmond, VA 23173

Open weekdays, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.

Staff listing